Wednesday 11 May 2016

NEW STOCK!

This weekend I'll be back at my unit at The Customs House in West Bay to bung some new goodies in there!

Have been busy preparing things this week and have realised I've got some much stuff, that it won't all fit in! So I'll have to leave some of it behind, but fortunately sales have been brisk, so there should be enough space in there soon.

Get a sneak preview here of what I'll be putting in there...

A gorgeous 1960s Midwinter Coffee Pot, the Spanish Garden motif was designed by Jessie Tait.

A Susie Cooper cup and saucer!

The Bartholomew's Maps from the 1930s to the 1950s, that I've blogged about before.

Here is a new RETRO FOOTBALL idea, an exciting package of Retro Tottenham Hotspur programmes. Alongside my Retro Football Packages, they make a fantastic pressie or souvenir for any Spurs fan.



The picture below shows a work in progress! Another new venture, where I've used original vintage playing cards. The cards are of the iconic children's TV programme MUFFIN THE MULE, from a card game made in 1949. They can be sent as a unique birthday card or kept as a memento.



Find all these at The Customs House in West Bay, in my unit on the 1st Floor of the main building.

No comments:

Post a Comment